Practice Questions for year 11 chemistry and physics (1 Viewer)

asduiashdi

HSC
Hi, does anyone know where I can find practice questions with solutions for year 11 chemistry and physics. I find that the textbook questions are very basic and repetitive. Thank you!

Jos:)

HSC
excel isnt that good -- very basic. year 11 is sort of limited ngl it is much easier when you get to yr 12 there is much more available. perhaps you see the atar notes topic tests or perhaps dot point (then again they r also easy).

fx82au

HSC
hate to say it, but your best bet is with atar_notes topic test (as there aren't much trials for yr 11). but you could get along with just doing textbook qs

asduiashdi

HSC
The prelim section of https://thsconline.github.io/s/yr11/ is one option. Another one is to think of the internet as the Caribbean. You are Jack Sparrow. (libgen.is)

but if you don’t want to commit a crime, you can often find the excel guides at libraries which can be helpful
oh yeah ive looked at thsc but a lot of their stuff is outdated so i guess i would have to check whether theyre still in the curriculum. ah ill have to find some excel guides somewhere, thank you!

asduiashdi

HSC
excel isnt that good -- very basic. year 11 is sort of limited ngl it is much easier when you get to yr 12 there is much more available. perhaps you see the atar notes topic tests or perhaps dot point (then again they r also easy).
yeah i already have a heap of resources ready for year 12 haha. im planning to learn ahead a bit by myself as much as possible.

asduiashdi

HSC
hate to say it, but your best bet is with atar_notes topic test (as there aren't much trials for yr 11). but you could get along with just doing textbook qs
oh i didn't know atar notes had topic tests. yeah i've been doing the assigned textbook questions but i find that theyre rather repetitive so i was looking for some more practice. thank you!

carrotsss

HSC
oh yeah ive looked at thsc but a lot of their stuff is outdated so i guess i would have to check whether theyre still in the curriculum. ah ill have to find some excel guides somewhere, thank you!
Everything 2018 onwards on thsc for prelim science is fine

MissKrabappel

HSC
Hi, does anyone know where I can find practice questions with solutions for year 11 chemistry and physics. I find that the textbook questions are very basic and repetitive. Thank you!
Two very notable websites include THSC and ACEHSC, they have a bundle of physics and chem exams. However, there are a lot of undiscovered physic and chemistry exams on studocu, if you send me an email JustinBanes7@gmail.com I’ll send you my chemistry exams. (I don’t do physics, too hard lmao).

asduiashdi

HSC
Two very notable websites include THSC and ACEHSC, they have a bundle of physics and chem exams. However, there are a lot of undiscovered physic and chemistry exams on studocu, if you send me an email JustinBanes7@gmail.com I’ll send you my chemistry exams. (I don’t do physics, too hard lmao).
yep ive heard of THSC and acehsc, theyre great. ooh ive recently looked at studocu too and its really good too, though I have trouble finding relevant resources sometimes. okay great I've sent you an email, thank you so much!

MissKrabappel

HSC
yep ive heard of THSC and acehsc, theyre great. ooh ive recently looked at studocu too and its really good too, though I have trouble finding relevant resources sometimes. okay great I've sent you an email, thank you so much!
hello yes, I’ve sent them. I might have accidentally sent some more emails because I thought the first one didn’t send. Apologises for the inconvenienc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)