plot ideas? (1 Viewer)

Eddie2004

HSC
Hi - does any one have any good plot ideas for the imaginative writing - inner journey section? I really suck at creative writing and could use all the help I can get - plus others may also need a little helping hand. Thanks all!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
i guess the key word in that question was 'good'. lol. i dont think mine have been all that good so far. um, generally, if pressed for time, i try to take a very over-used, cliched concept and explore it form a totally different perspective, whether that be 2nd or 3rd person, minor character, inanimate object etc.

angelicdevil

right about here, griffith, nsw.. but not for long
HSC
this might b a bit late but it migh help others...
try using plots from movies you have seen that interest you, but change it so that you are involved in it or make it some way related to you personally making sure that you change the names from the real movie and give it a bit of a twist so know one knows you copied it from a movie... basically you can write about anything you want, think of things that interest you when you read other creative writings, all you have to do is.. some where in the creative writing, write how it has enhanced the inner journey motif you are learning about.. how it teaches a lesson or how it changed the people involved, its not too hard to do.. i guess the thing that takes up most of the time is thinkin about your plot...
hope that helps... :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)