plant management (1 Viewer)

immy555

HSC
hey,

i was wondering does anyone no any really good sites for animal management or have any good notes on it?

if u do then just reply to this thread or email me immy_princess@hotmail.com

thanks so much

Last edited:

mountainman

HSC
Animal or plant? you've got one in the subject and the other in the actual question. Anyway, try the DPI website (www.dpi.nsw.gov.au) for either, this can give a lot of info on diseases in particular. Also try DPI sites from other states, the WA DPI has lots of info on plant diseases specifically wheat.
If you are interested in sheep theres the wormboss site (www.wormboss.com.au), or the AWI (www.wool.com.au).
There are some good Ameriican sites out there (I can't find them now) but you need to be careful that they are relevant to Australia because they often aren't. I do have some good notes and photocopies from various papers so contact me if you want them and I can try to get you some.
Also, I almost forgot to mention, keep the newsletters the RLPB sends out every month or so, they can be useful and usually have a fair bit about different managment and disease control strategies (presuming you live on a rural property) I've also got a few of those scattered around.
So send me a message if you're interested or whatever and I can try to give you some info

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)