PIP Survey: what do you get out of a gallery crawl? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I tired to do it, but I can't answer questions 7. I wouldn't want to go to the Art Gallery of NSW, Museum of Contemporary Art or Religious Galleries. I have absolutely no interest at all in any of that shit. But I still know the answer to question 12.

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
it was regional galleries actually, like the local ones... pick any if you want. i just have to use the stats really. thanks for attempting

iamsickofyear12

HSC
irnie said:
it was regional galleries actually, like the local ones... pick any if you want. i just have to use the stats really. thanks for attempting
Whatever, either way I don't want to go to it. There needs to be a "none" option. I don't even know what a regional gallery is. And I am only partly sure what contemporary art is.

Edit: And I can't answer 9 either. I am just completely uninterested. Is that cost, distance or snobbiness?

Last edited:

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Whatever, either way I don't want to go to it. There needs to be a "none" option. I don't even know what a regional gallery is. And I am only partly sure what contemporary art is.

Edit: And I can't answer 9 either. I am just completely uninterested. Is that cost, distance or snobbiness?

well thanks for attempting it anyway... i wish i could put in a none option... but my teach said that would defy the purpose of the survey... sorry :D

iamsickofyear12

HSC
irnie said:
well thanks for attempting it anyway... i wish i could put in a none option... but my teach said that would defy the purpose of the survey... sorry :D
The purpose of the survey is to get answers and I am incapable of answering it without just ticking random boxes. Not having a none option is defying the purpose of the survey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)