PIP NAME (1 Viewer)

maryssa.g

HSC
Can someone help me come up with a name for my PIP. My topic is:

An investigation into the media’s role in Agenda Setting and attitude formation on Middle Eastern groups in Western Societies.

THANK YOU!!! my creative side is lacking

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I haven't done Society and Culture and don't know whether there are certain rules/requirements in terms of names/titles, but I thought I'd suggest a couple of titles for your PIP regardless:

1- "The Middle East in the West" - How the media influences Middle Eastern groups in Western societies.
2- The media's method of influence exertion on Middle Eastern diasporas in the West.

I hope this helps! :D

maryssa.g

HSC
I haven't done Society and Culture and don't know whether there are certain rules/requirements in terms of names/titles, but I thought I'd suggest a couple of titles for your PIP regardless:

1- "The Middle East in the West" - How the media influences Middle Eastern groups in Western societies.
2- The media's method of influence exertion on Middle Eastern diasporas in the West.

I hope this helps! :D
omg, my current title rn is 'the Middle East in the west' lol!!!! I just thought it was hard to understand... maybe not. Thank you !

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
omg, my current title rn is 'the Middle East in the west' lol!!!! I just thought it was hard to understand... maybe not. Thank you !
Wow what a coincidence haha. Definitely not hard to understand in my opinion. No worries, good luck with your PIP! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)