PIP due and belief systems?? (1 Viewer)

xotic_rose

ok... two questions... might have been better if i put 2 diff. threads in... but anyway...
1. when EXACTLY is the pip due?? I have done it... but its shit... so i need to figure out when i need it to be 'perfect' for... uno... it's all about time management and what not.
2. has anyone's teacher given them a list of questions that they can do on belief systems? anything really? coz i need to ensure that i can blab on for long enough about my belief system... appropriate to the concepts and what not.
ok... cheers
maryyy

jeska

the pip is offically due in at schools before 9am on monday the 2nd of august...
sorry i cant help wid the other question

Kulazzi

HSC
(2)

OK, now I'm not a yr 12 student (I'm prelim) so I'm not sure if this is gonna help with ur question or not regarding ur PIP. The following questions are taken from Senior High School Excel, S&C By Yvonne and Loiuse Flemming.

1. What do you understand by a belief system?

2. Give 2 eg's of economic worldview traditions.

3. Distinguish between pantheism, polytheism and monotheism.

4. What is the difference between an atheist and an agnostic?

5. What do you understand by humanism?

6. What is "theocracy"?

7. What does "Islam" mean and what is the Muslim name for God?

8. What do Muslims believe?

9. What is the Shari'a ?

10. What is "Ramadhan"?

11. What is the chief message of the Qur'an?

12. Islam is not an homogeneous faith. What are the mian branches of Islam, and in what ways do they differ?

Hope that helps. :) :rolleyes:

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Kulazzi, I think xotic_rose was referring to questions in HSC exam style. Not general questions.

Ok, what I did before the HSC was actually going througg the syllabus. I also got the past paper for 2001, 2002 and see which two question on belief system/popular culture the examiners asked. To my suprise, the two question reflected three of the dot points in the syllabus. So I studied the dot points that have not being ask, and they come up.

Similarly for the first part of the HSC exam (short answers) Study for the part that they didn't ask in previous years. that's how I got band 6. Study Smart, not hard ;)

xotic_rose

thankyou so much survivor39! u really are a god send... also with ur earlier help in other threads. sac is the subject that i hope to get band six in, and i will follow ur advice. thnx a tonne, n sorry for slow reply
cheerz
maryyy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)