Wohzazz

HSC
Emma and Clueless
Anyone got a scaffold?

Mine is

Intro

1. Emma is presented as......
2. Cher is presented as......because of context
3. Emma is written as a novel because....it uses techniques.....
4. Clueless is a film because.......its uses techniques........
5. Marriage in Emma is.............
6. Marriage in Clueless is.........multiculturalism is shown to be.........thus reflects contexts

Conclusion

Help? any tips? i hate being a perfectionist. i sat in front of my comp for 2 hours only to get one and a half paragraphs of crap

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Wohzazz
i sat in front of my comp for 2 hours only to get one and a half paragraphs of crap
I can totally relate!!
That's why I stopped writing my own essays in yr 12 and put together cut n paste essays!! hahaha

theres a lot of resources out there on emma and clueless....I'm not advocating plagiarism but maybe if you have a look at other people's work it'll help you

T

timbk2

use the other resources as a 'guideline' as to what you should write about and how you would lay it out.

Wohzazz

HSC
Originally posted by timbk2
use the other resources as a 'guideline' as to what you should write about and how you would lay it out.
That is what i'm doing, but for the essays i've seen, i don't like their structure and some of the stuff they write. I have heaps of notes and stuff, overloaded with so much that it is so hard to know what to write. It is the most annoying thing

Sush

I don't no if I'm just weird but I so can't relate to the whole preparing a general scaffold for questions, like with structuring I just go with each paragraph answering the question and obviously intro to give ur general answer to the questions, set the limits of ur essay n introduce the things you are talking about n conclusions as a reiteration of ur answer, so yeh i structure accordin to the question but yeh haahh im not bein very useful just commentin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)