picking courses (1 Viewer)

FesuY

HSC
I got an offer an Macquarie and I accepted it. Am I able to change it to another course if I get another offer from Macquarie or another uni?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Congratulations on your offer! This depends on the type of offer. SRS offers were released today, so I assume that your offer from MQ was through SRS? If this is the case, was it a conditional or an unconditional offer? The fact that you accepted your offer implies that it was unconditional. If this is the case, an unconditional offer does not require you to take any further action as it is a final offer that presents no further criteria. You can subsequently modify/rearrange your UAC preferences if you anticipate other offers from either MQ or from another university(ies).

On the other hand, a conditional offer is not final as it requires students to meet particular criteria in order for the conditional to be converted to an unconditional offer. This also implies that a conditional offer cannot be accepted because it is not final. A conditional SRS offer typically requires that you place the degree for which you received an SRS offer as your highest UAC preference until a specified date

It would be a good idea to check whether your offer presents any additional requirements (either through an email that you may have received from MQ or by accessing the UAC website), although I personally doubt this since the notion of acceptance applies to your case.

I hope this helps! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)