Pharmacy/STAT (1 Viewer)

D

d00d

If i'm interested in doing pharmacy at sydney uni next year, which multiple-choice STAT do i have to do? the mid-year STAT or the end-year STAT? the deadline for the mid-year STAT is closing in so if it is the one i have to do i better register soon.

ellipsis

HSC
I'm going for that too :D

Its all good either way because Sydney accepts STAT results for up to 3 years.

I'm doing the mid-year one because it'll be over and done with, plus I'll find out my results so I know if its likely I'll make it.

Yeah, deadline is 8th May plus you have to wait for them to post you the forms. Good luck ! :)

D

d00d

omg 8th of may is like sooooooon!! damn, how long did it take them to send you the forms?

ellipsis

HSC
I emailed them for it last Friday (public holiday so they prolly didn't get it till Monday) and got it Wednesday. Not long at all really so don't worry, just go email them now :) .

D

d00d

hey if i miss out the mid-year STAT, can i do the end-year STAT and still be available for pharmacy at sydney uni next year?

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
d00d just wants to learn how to make some crazy ass pyschotropic chemicals :rofl:

D

d00d

oh yeah and to the guys who have already registered. can u tell me whats the sample questions book is like? how many pages/questions? and r u planning on purchasing volume 2?

ellipsis

HSC
Originally posted by d00d
hey if i miss out the mid-year STAT, can i do the end-year STAT and still be available for pharmacy at sydney uni next year?
Miss out like miss the test > have to do the end of year one > worried don't get results in time ? I checked that b4, s'all good, you will.

Miss out like fail the test > wanna try it again later ? I wondered that too... the UAC say you can sit it once per semester. So I assume you can because the end of year would be next semester wouldn't it ?

Oh, and I haven't got my stuff from them yet. But I know I'm not going to buy the second volume because I'm too cheap :D

D

d00d

haha thx for ellipsis... i think i'm too cheap to buy the 2nd volume too so i'll go in RAW!!

ellipsis

HSC
damn...... I was kinda hoping one of you would so I could score some of the questions off you ! :D

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
Hey, i wanna do same thing as u pple next year too (kinda).
The test? i'll prolly do end of year and the sample? Ask your careers advisor. I borrowed last year's one and tried it.
I did ok i guess, but as in past half by like near 20 or smthng can't remember. And my sis who is in year 10 got higher than me, most seemed more like IQ.
There are 70 questions but they mark it out of 200 ......dunno y. So my practice was prolly just for "fun" and feel.

Goodluck pple for midyear STAT.........and tell us about it when u finish.........:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)