Past papers.... (1 Viewer)

-pari-

HSC
N/A
heyyyy....

i'ma be doin my SC this yr

for like, the past papers, i only got the few that are provided on the BOS site....

are there any other sites i can get more past papers from, or like, any other similar tests that could help test me out for SC ...kinda so i know where i stand, my weaknesses, and what to expect in the SC ....

any help is appreciated :)

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
-pari- said:
heyyyy....

i'ma be doin my SC this yr

for like, the past papers, i only got the few that are provided on the BOS site....

are there any other sites i can get more past papers from, or like, any other similar tests that could help test me out for SC ...kinda so i know where i stand, my weaknesses, and what to expect in the SC ....

any help is appreciated :)
there's a book i purchased when i was in yr 10.. and they still sell them in Angus and Robertson book stores... ( A maths book)

i think it was before 2001 where the certificate was split into two exams for maths (not sure about the other subjects)... where the advanced class attempted a seperate exam to the lower classes...

this book has the majority of papers before they combined the SC into one paper...

the questions in these papers (the advanced ones)... are way more difficult than the current SC and so if u can purchase the book (not sure what it's called.. probably past sc examinations) and practice at least 5 past papers... u'll eventually find the current sc a walk in the park... but generally the past 4 years of SC certificate examination for any SC subject are enough to prepare u for the real thing...

anyways.. good luck...

enjoy yr 10... it was one of my best high school years... excluding yr 12...

-pari-

HSC
N/A
:D thanks

yeah, i'll see if i can get my hands on it...actually i do have a book for past papers for maths, i'll see if it's the one ur talkin bout

:)

HSC
ask your school, they'd have heaps of past papers for you to do, and if they dont, they would have trials or the phone number of the company you can buy the trials off

magicspell

HSC
u can also do multiple qn tests on BOS.. u may know about it..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)