Overall thought on the SC exams? (1 Viewer)

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I hope we get scaled up, because I did so bad.

HSC
Uni Grad
I did alright overall.... assuming I haven't studied and that others have studied...

haha i'm like expecting band 4's for english and science... which makes me kicked out of extension 1 english (though luckily if i weren't moving, i would have been kicked) and physics xD

maths.... geography/history... i screwed up...

computer skills tomorrow... but imo they don't count =P

Oh yeah I do hope we get scaled up (by a lot) as a whole... otherwise my mom would be bust me so badly and throw out my PC...

Last edited:

Amogh

HSC
N/A
same

especially maths
far out know about 5 mistakes already.
feel so bad =(

dw though
band 6 shouldnt be that hard to get.

Last edited:

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
I'm feeling good about every subject except Geography. I failed that. Hard.

Then again, its JUST Geography.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I am so screwed. We had a harder exam than past years. I wonder if last year's comments on the School Certificate were like ours?

Amogh

HSC
N/A
they probably were

i remember last year
my friend was whinging about how he missed out 2 questions (worth around 5 or so) in maths SC
he still got a band 6
so ye..

i feel awrite about all subjects except maths i guess. im meant to be good at it. =.=

deviousgeek

The Game.
HSC
I'm looking at the exams atm.

The science paper was pretty fair and similar to that of last years in amount of content, but you were not given the last questions (61 - 68) in separate booklets? heh.

Reproductive system question (Q67). Were there any 'derros' in the exam room laughing their arse off?

silence--

HSC
i did ok. hopefully band 6's in everything. not sure about geo.

geo/hist were definitely harder than the questions i saw from 2006-2008 heh.

don't really know about the others.

annarh-saur

HSC
Uni Grad
Overall, i did alright i guess. Hopefully, all band 6's too :D maybe not for geo though ><" kind of blank out with the human rights extended response... didn't study that, and we haven't learnt it in class yet either ><" epic fail!

Edward2593

HSC
screwed up i reckon a couple of maths marks, id say worth about 5-10, so just hopefully i get at least a band 5 for maths. Geography was slightly harder than History for the ext response section, which for me is uncalled for, but I just chucked everything i thought may be relevant in. Overall the easiest test for me so far was Science. And my Science trial was the hardest trial.

hoping for a band 5 (at least) in maths, english, geog and science, will settle for band 4 in history.

Official

Bring it on
HSC
I'm looking at the exams atm.

The science paper was pretty fair and similar to that of last years in amount of content, but you were not given the last questions (61 - 68) in separate booklets? heh.

Reproductive system question (Q67). Were there any 'derros' in the exam room laughing their arse off?
I was crying my arse off cuz that section I think I got 0/5 in. (In hindsight, maybe one because I got Testes lol.)

I'm confident all band 6 except for Sci which I'm expecting Mid-High band 5.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I think I got band 6 in everything, already know my maths as I did it last year, but the other papers were alright although I got the cervix mixed up with the uterus in the second part of Q67, and was confused about which panel was ironic in that particular question in English.

Anyway, chillax, band 4, 5 or 6 it's a job well done and hey no one is really going to care about what you got unless you're dropping out of school.

Good luck on your results!

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
lol. It's amazing the many BOSers who've winged the School Certificate and managed a mid-high band 6 or get 100.

silence--

HSC
i hope i can be one of those BOSers :[

i did a little bit though

spriinkles

HSC
im most confident in science even though i actually didnt study for it. band 6 fo sho
english was good!
his/geo were repulsive
and maths, well it wasnt hard..?

Cee.

HSC
Don't even want to think about how I went in the SC. I'll just wait for the results to come out and hopefully, my marks will get scaled like a bitch.

HSC
N/A
The lovely little supervisor called Maureen, said she will write a letter to say that I just moved countries, so hopefully they shouldn't be too harsh on me.

Oh, and apparently we DON'T get the papers back to see what we got wrong =/

Chazure

HSC
Uni Grad
It was a good chance for me to sing songs in my head and catch up on sleep in those 30 minute nap times.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
It was a good chance for me to sing songs in my head and catch up on sleep in those 30 minute nap times.
That's what I did.
but, it was necessary for me because, when I wasnt singing in my head, I had writers block. lol
I couldnt write anything unless I was singing.
I hate La Roux and Bulletproof, but it helped a little.
Yay Foo Fighters and Pretender!

Official

Bring it on
HSC
Lets just say, I was confident about everything when I came out, but after discussion, I feel as though a Band 2 is coming my way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)