Overall comments on the exam (1 Viewer)

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
It was an easy paper but some of the multiple choice questions were SO controversial... for at least 2 or 3 of them i think they'd have to take 2 answers...
i agree, usually i finish mc without looking at them, but this one i was like.----------- which one of these 2 do i pick, ---------i did that for like 4 questions

cbcb1

somborac said:
someone mobile phone went off during my business exam.
somborac what school do you go to i have the same thing happen in my test..............

Jessisbored

HSC
I was expecting to get a nightmare result and paper coZ everything ive studied in bus hasnt sunken in at all lately. but fortunately it was a little easier than i expecting...was hard though! i hated the extended response

chocc0

HSC
People at my school write poems about cats in their responses because their teacher is a nutcase. So all these girls left really early it was quite funny but a majority of people stayed! I think i did worse than i did in the trial and i didn't study for the trial and i actually bothered to study for this one! ahh how the tables turn!

hen

thought much harder then previous years - wording was bad esp marketing strategy not marketing strategies and the m/c was pretty badly worded. but no surprises ----> knew ur syallabus u were right i thought

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)