• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Organising schoolies late (1 Viewer)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i had a friend ring me this afternoon to ask me if i wanted to go up to byron bay with some old friends

the money isnt a problem

its just booking everything

what do u do?? how do u get a train ticket ready for this sunday? or should i just forget it?

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
i had a friend ring me this afternoon to ask me if i wanted to go up to byron bay with some old friends

the money isnt a problem

its just booking everything

what do u do?? how do u get a train ticket ready for this sunday? or should i just forget it?

I would go. I see no reason not to. It will be fun. Ring up the train service and ask whats the best ticket to get to go to Byron Bay and ur set. Seriously you only live once and I don't want to see a fellow Zep-er missing out on schoolies. GO!

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
yeah but who do i contact to get train tickets? is there a train company or do i just goto central on the day??

indeed led zeppelin will be roaring in byron bay if i have my way!!!!! non fucking stop

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
ring up cityrail or whatever. if u just show up they can help u at the ticket desk anyway

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
cool thx ill get right on it

and to actually think i wasnt gonna go and stay in sydney to get a job?!?!?!?!? fuck that was insane

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
and to actually think i wasnt gonna go and stay in sydney to get a job?!?!?!?!? fuck that was insane
at this rate you wont have one. :p :p :p :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Cactus said:
ring up cityrail or whatever. if u just show up they can help u at the ticket desk anyway
does city rail even go to byron bay ... i thought it only went as far as newcastle ... i think u would call countrylink.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)