Online Computer Skills test (1 Viewer)

benn07

HSC
Ok, i was doing the online computer skills test, finished it in about 20 minutes, and then i went over every question, but i clicked continue first, and then when it says "are you sure you want to finish"i clicked go back, and then yeah, when i finally did choose to finish, it goes "sending" and then it goes "Your answers could not be sent, please seek assistance" and then i had to print out the answers and fax them to the BOS, did this happen to anyone else, or was it just an isolated case?
It made me majorly freak out, i thought i'd have to do the test again or something!

joben

HSC
it happend at many schools since the BOS server was very busy/overloaded. Sum ppl culdnt send them online so they had to print them and give them to the IT department. dont worry it aint an isolated case....quite the opposite in fact.

benn07

HSC
thank god for that! i was stressing so much lol, even if it was only comptuer skills!

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Don't worry. The BOS fully expected this problem during the test, which is why they have the print results in their software.

At my school, during the first session on Wednesday all bar one student had to print and in the subsequent sessions about 50% of students had to print their results rather than send them.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
I wonder - some schools have print quotas on their students, wouldn't it suck if you a) couldn't send it online b) had no print quota and c) couldn't get an admin to fix it up for you?

Alex2

HSC
we started ours thursday and noone had any issues except one girl who's computer crashed or something and had to start the entire test all over again i believe. everyone's i know sent the results fine online though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)