One subject to rule them all, one subject to find them... (1 Viewer)

dkedar

HSC
"School has changed. I feel it in the homework. I feel it in the classroom. I smell it in the lockers. Much that once was is lost. For none now live who remember it. It began with the forging of the great subjects. Three were given to the sciences, biology, chemistry and physics, smartest of all beings. Seven to the Arts Department, Music 1, Music 2, Music Extension, Drama, Art, Dance and Photography, great performers and craftsmen of the education system. And nine, nine subjects were gifted to the Maths, the Histories, Business Studies, Legal Studies and Economics, who above all else desired power. For within these subjects was bound the strength and will to govern each student.

But they were all of them deceived, for another subject was made. In the land of BOS, in the fires of the ETA, the dark Lord of the spoken language forged in secret a master subject, to control all others and into this subject, he poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life. One subject to rule them all."

- Galadriel (on HSC English)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)