One ORT or two for question 3???? (1 Viewer)

xtremedude

awesome member
HSC
hey i was wondering whether its more likely for them to ask for atleast one ORT or for atleast two ORT's for question 3 of AOS because i dont really know my second ORT that well. :angry:

i know in past papers they asked for atleast one but that was when they still had the stimulus booklet

namburger

Noob Member
HSC
You will need 2 related texts. You better get a move on since you literally have one day to learn something. Finding a text is a difficult task on its own.

Just a suggestion
The delicious journey - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SNv3o_yhkk

Some Points you could mention are:
-The
central goal of the journey in this text is to relinquish their thirst for hunger
- The road is seen as an imaginative element in which the 2 protagonists travel on, presenting the continuous nature of their imaginative journey
-
Hyperbole of "looking in your underwear" further reinforces their designated path of fulfilling this imaginative journey
- The use of a metaphor to convey that life is a journey itself, where their life after school is to speculate upon the "good food" they could acquire
-
The encompassing and inappropriate use of clothing provides the message of diversity in the search and the use of speculation as they quest for "good food"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)