:o (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
O-Ren Ishii: As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you're unconvinced that a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is - I collect your fucking head. Just like this fucker here. Now, if any of you sons of bitches got anything else to say, now's the fucking time!

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by tonberry_kun
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
hehehe... I don't have any money, so you better aim it at someone else ;)

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
something along the lines of "i have a catapult. give me all your money or i will fire a rock at your head"... i think...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
i'd prefer to translated it less literally -

i have a rock-throwing thing, so unless you give me all your money, cash, car or diamond rings, ill send a whole heap of stuff at you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)