O-Week questions (student cards + transport details) (1 Viewer)

T

talene

I just have a few questions, it's basically what the title says.

1) How do we go about getting our student cards? I haven't received any paperwork asking me to send a passport photo or anything. I know at CSU we had to send a photo in a few weeks before O-Week so that we could pick up our student card on the first day...but I don't know how this works at ACU.

2) I will be travelling from St Marys to the North Sydney campus. I have never been before, and I heard you can just walk from the station to the uni - is this right? If so, how long does it take, and are there any buses? (I have to be at the station at 6:57 to get to North Sydney by 8:06!!:eek: )

3) Last question. Are any of the O-Week days compulsory other than the Tuesday?

4) Does ACU supply us with student diarys?

Cheers:)

Last edited by a moderator:

SweetSeasons

HSC
At UWS they took our photo with the machine in the student center then printed it up, maybe ACU does the same thing?

mishka

HSC
N/A
talene said:
I just have a few questions, it's basically what the title says.

1) How do we go about getting our student cards? I haven't received any paperwork asking me to send a passport photo or anything. I know at CSU we had to send a photo in a few weeks before O-Week so that we could pick up our student card on the first day...but I don't know how this works at ACU.

2) I will be travelling from St Marys to the North Sydney campus. I have never been before, and I heard you can just walk from the station to the uni - is this right? If so, how long does it take, and are there any buses? (I have to be at the station at 6:57 to get to North Sydney by 8:06!!:eek: )

3) Last question. Are any of the O-Week days compulsory other than the Tuesday?

4) Does ACU supply us with student diarys?

Cheers:)
1. At Strathfield you get them by going to the student centre, filling out a form and getting your photo taken. I assume a similar process happens at North Sydney. Do this in o-week or the first week.

2. Click here

3. Only Tuesday is compulsory - it's when you get to meet the deans/course coordinators etc. Although I went to every day of O-week - you get to meet really interesting people.

4. Yes there was a 2005 ACU diary and I assume there will be a 2006 version :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)