Nursing's a negative (1 Viewer)

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
Not that people already at uni would really care, but what are your thoughts on USYD dropping nursing?

For me, it will be cool if i get in... ill be one of the last people doing it there cause my combined degree drags it out for 5 years.

Adam

HSC
My sister does nursing there, but she's 3rd year, so it doesn't matter.

But personally, USYD is an absolute dick if it does this. I love the place, but to need nurses in the industry badly in one hand, and then to close the place that trains nurses, is just a pure backflip.

Lets hope common sense prevails.

Edit: Oh, and you don't do combined degrees and nursing. Full stop. It takes 25 mins to walk to the nursing place from main campus. Out of the many nurses that my sister knows who started a combined degree - all dropped out.

Last edited:

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
Ah... i didnt realise this... mainly because i never enter general, but thanks for the pointer

lengstar

HSC
i'm a nursing student and i'm going to do something about it. if they go through with this i'm going to sack the facility on my last year because then they would no longer require the equipment.

Originally posted by Wilmo
Not that people already at uni would really care...
how about we get rid of the law campus? i really don't care for the law students how about we get rid of them?!!!!
your arguments fucked mate.

Last edited:

Kittycat

HSC
Originally posted by lengstar
i'm a nursing student and i'm going to do something about it. if they go through with this i'm going to sack the facility on my last year because then they would no longer require the equipment.
Can I join ya? I will need come equipments for later use.

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
What i meant by not caring is that it wont force you to chose another university.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)