numbering the Q (1 Viewer)

sleepycat

i just realised i wrote the wrong numbers for my Q when i got home... what will happen to my papers? Coz' i thought it was like Section1 Q 1 (got that one write), Section 2 Q 2 & Section 3 Q3.... i even asked the Exam director when she was taking my paper if i did it write.... she said "yes"

what is gonna happen?? will i fail?? coz' they are not gonna mark my paper??? :'( i did section 1 the worst... :'( and Section2 & 3 pretty well... (i think) is my HSC ENG mark gonna get stuffed up??

:confused:

sepul

HSC
er, it was Section I Q 1 and Section II Q 2 was it not ? For consumerism I put Section III Q10.

I did this and I'm sure it's correct, and the exam supervisor said it's right.

sleepycat

em... so am i stuffed??? :'( like they are not gonna mark my papers?? coz i put the wrong Question numbers?

sepul

HSC
nah - I'm sure they'd realise that there is no section III Q 3 - they'd read it then put it in the right pile.

I hope they realise that my messy roman numeral II is refering to "2" as in "Section II" that I put on the front of the answer book - the exam supervisor even said "What's this" and I said "2" - they'll realise, I hope.

sleepycat

HEHE.... i wrote roman numeral for the sections too... :S

i dun understand why the heck was the Q so EASY!!! compare to last year..... ( :'( i stayed up the whole nite memorising my essay... DAMIT.... ) i think its not FAIR for those who prepare for it.. coz' those unprepared can even write the essays without any trouble

sepul

HSC
hehe - it's fair. Everyone was complaining about how the exams are supposed to be different each year and mix it up, but really this IS mixing it up - who expected this ?

Easy - Yeah looks good on HSC results but doesn't make your UAI any higher because it's based on rankings.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
realise there are 65 000 students, more than 1 are going to stuff up, i am sure they will fix everything,surely they can't just fail people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)