Now that English is over.. (1 Viewer)

Kew

HSC
Eclipse008 said:
you can do chem AND senior science? I didn't think this was allowed
I do Biology along with it.
It's not allowed in the preliminary course, however it is 'pickup-able' in the HSC course.

:)

.miko

HSC
Mathematics and Economics. They're on consecutive days too :(

Desok

Fasten Your Seatbelts...
HSC
Kew said:
Is there any exam(s) in which you are dreading that is coming up soon?

(of course this excludes Business Studies & D&T which have also been done)

For me, it is Biology - though I'm prepared & such for it, it's the day after General Mathematics, so I'm not liking the thought of it this Thursday/Friday!
software ugh!! worst idea ever letting myself be persuaded into choosing that horror of a subject :burn:

le-foot

HSC
Well

I'm not looking forward to Physics, but neither should the people ranked below me.

out of 12 units, that's the 2 I'm gonna drop voluntarily :)

Other than that, Ext2

treehat

HSC
Noone has said modern.. Modern will be my death- like 6 essays or somehting, helllp. Studying is the worst part, I fear being up all night for it again. And then ext. english ahhhhhhhh.

nrs1990

HSC
midifile said:
Now that english is over im not really dreading anything

I just want them to be over already
That's pretty much my stance, too. I mean, I'm worried about some of the exams... well, all the exams I have left, really, but I'm not dreading them to the same extent -- either that, or I'm suppressing how much I'm dreading them to prevent myself from collapsing from total utter terror. ;)

For me, it's more the timing of the exams that I'm freaking about... I have an exam Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of next week. Oh, well. At least I'll be done quickly.

cait44

HSC
Maths...the fear of waking up on Monday morning with severe Monday-mathsitis is already creeping up on me

EnesUnal1991

HSC
i agree Economics is the only subject thats been freaking me out. its my hardest subject and i only want a mark of 74 its in 4 days. if i can get that over with ill be finished. however i dont want to arive. anyway i hope the subjects which spook you will go the way you want. ;)

Instinct77

HSC
modern :(... way to much to study! im tired of writing essays after english.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)