Need textsbooks (1 Viewer)

lil_crazy_angel

crazy one
HSC
hey,
i was wondering how did you study for hospitality? did you buy study guides or did you get informations from your teacher? Because i feel like my teacher has not given us any information that may be relevant for the exam.
So i was wondering is you have any study guides that you might want to sell or get rid off. Im interested in anything, even notes.
thanks

Smiddy

50% deaf...
HSC
Im currently doing hospo 4 HSC 05 and y teacher is constantly giving us notes, they come from the excell hospo book, there is another book called the road to hospitality, although that 1 is a bit older so it might be hard to track down, im doing the commercial cookery elective and we use these really good books....... cant remember wat they r called but they have a spiral spine? if that helps, if u feel ur really behind go to the new hsc online website..... www.hsc.csu.edu.au This site has some good summaries of the courses, if u need some notes?
hope this helps
~sMiDdY~ :)

dogbacon

Osaka-ben
HSC
im happy to sell u my EXCEL HOSPITALITY book for about $5 if u live in sydney
ive highlighted parts and stuff but otherwise its in good condition
i did hospitality last year :)

thanks hamo

HSC
the excel is awsome for hospitality study, its covers everything and the CSU site reitterates the excel, so its useful to give it to you in different words- if you dont understand something :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)