Need help...too many notes (1 Viewer)

madmaddie

HSC
i have started doing notes for pomeii and herculanium except i dont have time to summarise everything i have learnt about this subject there is just way to much to go through so does any body have some notes on this subject it would really help me out thanks

mamoz

HSC
Pamela bradleys book : cities of vesuvius pompeii and herculaneum has a really good chapter summary thing at the end of each chapter .. its really good as she arranges the book according to the syballus dot points.. hope that helps ya

myonlyhope90

HSC
Uni Grad
Best thing is to get your hands on a copy of the HTA Ancient History Study Book... Best thing ever for Pompeii and Herculaeum

mamoz

HSC
myonlyhope90 said:
Best thing is to get your hands on a copy of the HTA Ancient History Study Book... Best thing ever for Pompeii and Herculaeum
where do u get this book from?

lou071

HSC
N/A
madmaddie said:
i have started doing notes for pomeii and herculanium except i dont have time to summarise everything i have learnt about this subject there is just way to much to go through so does any body have some notes on this subject it would really help me out thanks
i personally don't think it is late to make notes. It is still holiday.
do you have other people's note like note from someone did that?
if you have it and if it is good, then don't make your own notes wasting time.

But if you don't have one and you need to make your own one, skim through the text book and notes and do the exerciese questions from the text- this way you pick out important points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)