need help REAL bad with frontline!!!! (1 Viewer)

JadedJade

hey
i feel like a total idiot but i have a speech to say next monday and i haven't started yet. and i have choosen TWO additional materials for it which are the newspaper article 'over the top' and bowling for columbine by micheal moore.
i have the dvd of bowling for columbine at home but my mum has lent it to a friend of hers and there is NO way i can get it back for another TWO WEEKS!!!!
i have gone to all the local video stores but none of them have it
so if there is anyone out there with any information or notes on bowling for columbine i would truely appreiciate if you could help me out.
thank you
JadedJade

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
It's screening on foxtel at the moment so if any of your friends have pay tv get them to tape it for you.

Also, I can't imagine that it would cost more than $20 to buy another copy..... you really need to watch it and analyze it yourself.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Yeah and there's a really good article in the weekend enquirer (the australian) from yesterday called " sneers and jeers" talking about exactly how 'true' his new film is

JadedJade

thanks whiterabbit thats great it will be a really good for the argumentive speech i have to say
so thank you

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
if u decide to take whiterabbit's line, you should maybe pay a visit to the history extension forum. looking at 'who's telling the truth' in terms of what he says and what everyone else says is the same sort of thing that we have to do in this subject - differing interpretations of historical incidents. dude, ask if any1's doing it for their major project, chances are some1's doing something related.
good luck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)