Need Help desperatly please help (1 Viewer)

Kathman

I need help with Islamic ethics and morals, I missed like those lessons and I have no Idea about stuff I mean the most I know stuff about the origin but I have no idea with the rest of this crap, help me, I need desperate help, i actually what to pass the section.

:(

HSC
i'm sorry this isn't a helpful reply i don't do ur subject but, like u, do not have the information i need to study for this exam. i've decided to search this site and pick the one for which the best notes have been posted, not the one my school did. it's really the only option at this point, and i don't feel i've really been taught anything by my teacher anyway on this section. good luck! remember, u don't need to know that much as u will not have much time to write what u do know anyway.

Kathman

Thanks

Hey thanks for your help, the exam is in 5 hours luckily I found a great site at the BBC website about Islam and the beliefs they hold, thanks for your help I wish you the best of luck in your exam, or exams depending how many are left, keep up a good front, don't stress too much ( I do enough for all of the state) and as you say you don't have much time to write anyhow.

Ditzy_Ezza

HSC
Hey Kathman i know it's only a couple of hours before the exam and your probably studying like frantic but i've got a perfect answer for Islamic ethics i got fulls marks for this answer in my trial. Question:Select one religious tradition. Describe one source of the ethical system in this tradition.

In Islam the main sourse of the ethical system is the qu'ran, as it is the wrod of Allah interpreted by the one true prophet Mohammed.

In the Sunni variant of Islam the qu'ran is very open to interpretation, and they do not take it as literal text.

In the Shi'at variant of Islam, while they say it is the word of Allah and open to interpretation they tend to take it in the literal sence.

In the Sunni variant, if an ethical question can not be answered by the by the qu'ran they then move to the Haddith, if it can't be solved there they then ask an Iman (a religious leader in Islam) after that they would consult elders in Islam.

In the Shi'at variant, everything must be solved by the Qur'an, because it is the word of Allah interpreted by the one true prophet Mohammed.

You just basically have to remember there sacred texts and the difference's in the variants and u should be fine

Kathman

Thanks

Thanks heaps, I got into the exam and the questions were pretty good. Thanks though for that it helped to colate all my ideas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)