Need a final ATAR estimate for assurance before trials (1 Viewer)

weedlord420

HSC
Hi again!

School rank 152

English Standard 13/67
Mathematics Advanced 9/62
Modern History 2/27
Business Studies 6/45
Economics 7/31
Legal Studies 3/22

Thanks!

howcanibesmarter

HSC
do u have the previous cohort no of b6s? need to have some reference :)

but purely on ranks i think itll be somewhere in 90-95 or smthing :)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Given this information, I believe that your performance is still consistent with an ATAR of up to 86. Your ranks have essentially changed slightly in most of your subjects, although it appears that those changes occurred in such a way that your overall performance standard remains the same.

You have improved your position in Business Studies and Economics, and were able to maintain your rank in Modern History. You should therefore do your utmost to perform favourably in your trial exams for these subjects, allowing you to maintain (and possibly improve) your rank in each of these subjects and placing you in a more comfortable position as you begin your preparations for your HSC exams.

The same can be suggested regarding Mathematics Advanced, although to a slightly lower extent (given the slightly lower rank compared to last time). However, your performance in this subject is still of a good standard, which means that this subject is also likely to make a positive contribution to your ATAR and is the reason that you should maximise your preparations.

There also seems to be a drop in your Legal Studies rank, although I doubt that its effect will be significant, especially if you are able to perform well in your trial exam for this subject. On the other hand, English Standard is a bit more concerning. Not only did your rank also drop slightly in this subject, but this is the only subject that will always count towards your ATAR, which is why it would be a good idea to put more effort into preparing, not just for your trial exam, but also your HSC exam.

Best of luck with your trial exams! I hope this helps! :D

weedlord420

HSC
Given this information, I believe that your performance is still consistent with an ATAR of up to 86. Your ranks have essentially changed slightly in most of your subjects, although it appears that those changes occurred in such a way that your overall performance standard remains the same.

You have improved your position in Business Studies and Economics, and were able to maintain your rank in Modern History. You should therefore do your utmost to perform favourably in your trial exams for these subjects, allowing you to maintain (and possibly improve) your rank in each of these subjects and placing you in a more comfortable position as you begin your preparations for your HSC exams.

The same can be suggested regarding Mathematics Advanced, although to a slightly lower extent (given the slightly lower rank compared to last time). However, your performance in this subject is still of a good standard, which means that this subject is also likely to make a positive contribution to your ATAR and is the reason that you should maximise your preparations.

There also seems to be a drop in your Legal Studies rank, although I doubt that its effect will be significant, especially if you are able to perform well in your trial exam for this subject. On the other hand, English Standard is a bit more concerning. Not only did your rank also drop slightly in this subject, but this is the only subject that will always count towards your ATAR, which is why it would be a good idea to put more effort into preparing, not just for your trial exam, but also your HSC exam.

Best of luck with your trial exams! I hope this helps! :D
Thanks Jimmy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)