Nausea - help please (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Lately I have found that I am really, overly sensitive to smells. Not even 'bad' smells; stuff that normally I wouldn't bat an eyelash at, like toast burning or window cleaner, for example. I get really nauseous and start dry-heaving and gagging for no good reason, and I find that it can be made worse by even more benign/normal smells. Eg. last night I smelt coffee brewing (which is normally one of my favourite smells in the world) and felt like vomiting so I ran to the bathroom and the smell of soap in there made it even worse.
This isn't normal for me and it's getting a little ridiculous. I'm not pregnant, btw. Any ideas?

quik.

HSC
Are you having 'that time of the month'?

Maybe that could be contributing in some way.

Other than that, all I can really think of would be stress fucking with you or something, sorry ]: Feel better soon!

rozymisty

HSC
Hmm that is really really strange. I suggest that if it is that time of the month or you are stressed, just try and relax, hm otherwise go and see your doctor as it may be a medical condition.

Otherwise you could try getting some Travelcalm from the chemist, whcih is good for motion sickness nausea, and it may help. Ginger is a good thing to help control nausea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)