MX2 Marathon (1 Viewer)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
nah i'm a queen 💅
Interdice, this is a man. Yes he is asian but he is not japanese or korean, I can confirm from personal experience, you might be a dwarf in comparison however like a pitbull I am worried you might try to slober all over him. He is a hard working person and has a family to take care of, please do not s** assault this man when you get on UNSW campus, he is simply making a very ironic and funny joke which juxtaposes my claim that he is a king to seem zesty, this does not warrant any abuse.

Much appreciated,
A worried friend of Lith_30

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
gfaew.PNG

for question (iii) here, where did they get the first statement of the proof from? I could solve the question after getting that statement but like idk where they got it
jnjanwfjwan.PNG

liamkk112

HSC
View attachment 42394

for question (iii) here, where did they get the first statement of the proof from? I could solve the question after getting that statement but like idk where they got it
View attachment 42395
in ii) let a^3 = (a^3/1+a^3), b^3 = (b^3 /1+b^3), c^3 = (1/1+c^3) for the first one.
then taking cube roots to get a,b and c u see how the rhs comes about

liamkk112

HSC
though i'm not sure what the motivation is for thinking of that specific substitution

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
gefqwd.PNG
For question (ii) here, y is the angle ∠OAC a right angle? I kinda assumed ∠OCA to be the right angle

brgefqwd.PNG

Luukas.2

HSC
View attachment 42402
For question (ii) here, y is the angle ∠OAC a right angle? I kinda assumed ∠OCA to be the right angle

View attachment 42403
The right angle is definitely OAC as the tangent to a circle is always perpendicular to the radius at the point of contact.

If OCA was a right angle, then the tangent at A would be parallel to OC and thus OA would not be a tangent, but rather would cross the circle at some point B between O and A... in which case, there must be points on the circle between A and B with a larger principal argument.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
nfbdsfa.PNG
solid induction question from my school's 2020 test

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)