MTP's how is everyone going??? (1 Viewer)

Wizz_Fizz

HSC
howdy to all 2006 yr 12 textiles students. i am doing textiles by correspondance which is quiet difficult and i was wonderering how everyone is going with their supporting documentation because the questions are really vage. hrmm.... if any one can help expecially if anyone knows what functional properties needed for a textile art and what tests to do that would be appreciated.it would also be nice to hear what everyone else is working on kayzz
chow!

vcd0304

HSC
i'm sooo screw abt my MTP.. sooo much more to do!! n my portfolio!!! haven't even started on inspiration!!!!!!

nat_88

<3
HSC
the functional properties of a textile art item depends on the actual item. firstly the function of a textile art is to look good and express your theme/concept/message in a creative way. if your textile art is something that is wearable, construction features could be important (depending on end-use and how often the wearer would wear it), so its functions would include fit, and comfort. If its non-wearable (like a wall hanging) you would probably have to find some other functional properties.

btw- in textiles i MAKE THINGS UP. and it works because im gettin 90%'s. so take my advice... and bullshit your way through it

there is a very helpful website which discusses the questions for the folio. (if u dont already know about it). i use it for all of my assessments. its hsc online http://hsc.csu.edu.au/textiles_design/

im seriously so far behind in my mtp. im doing an evening dress in the focus area of apparel inspired by indian textiles and 1940's design. im getting very frustrated!! haha and i havent started my folio.

hope i helped you. sorry if i confused you :S lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)