Module Order (1 Viewer)

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
My school is doing this for their option. as a result, they have decided to leave Space as our last module before doing the option. Imgaine that... Half a year of space related material ! :eek:

abdooooo!!!

Banned
space is the most boring crap i've ever done... who cares about how rockets are launched and safety of the passengers.

but astrophysics has nothing to do with space apart from stars is located in space LOL.

astrophysics is just basic cosmology with some telescope and astronomy spectroscopy... :p

^___^
HSC
haha

it was like in class..the teacher goes..today we will go and actually check out the blackspot on the sun atm

so we all ran out and like we stare our eyes right into the sun and went "arrg! my eyes! i'm blind!!"

and like the teacher just kicks us

ahaha, i love my physics teacher

^___^
HSC
ahaha

like u know on the sun there are blackspots??

so we acted like idiots and stared at the sun

so our eyes were like..gone for a few secodns...

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
space is the most boring crap i've ever done... who cares about how rockets are launched and safety of the passengers.

but astrophysics has nothing to do with space apart from stars is located in space LOL.

astrophysics is just basic cosmology with some telescope and astronomy spectroscopy... :p
Motors is definately more boring

ShaneMcMaster

HSC
My whole class absolutely loves space and astrophysics in physics...it's so much more interesting than veloctiy or motors and generators or anything like that

lunavixen

HSC
ShaneMcMaster said:
My whole class absolutely loves space and astrophysics in physics...it's so much more interesting than veloctiy or motors and generators or anything like that
not the whole class

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)