Module B: Shoehorn Sonata (1 Viewer)

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
umm yeah i did have in mind 2 themes b4 hand; camaraderie and healing nature of truth.. was gonna do 2 in teh exam but then im sure they wouldve deducted so i stuck to doing healing nature...wasnt that bad tho. i left this essay for last, my hands were dying

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
I thought this was the easiest question. My main idea was the hardships of war that women endured.

goobabanasik

person
HSC
This was a really good question it was easy as there are so many ideas to choose from i chose the idea of having a history lesson and how misto wanted it to be a memorial for the women and that people need know what happened to them so i talked about the techniques used and the meaning they presented
GOOD!!!

SamTheMacMan

HSC
goobabanasik said:
having a history lesson and how misto wanted it to be a memorial for the women and that people need know what happened to them so i talked about the techniques used and the meaning they presented
GOOD!!!
Interesting take on it - well done.

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
^^^
hmmm but then it mentions distinctive ideas...so doesnt that mean his themes or theme rather than his purpose for the play?

ideas=themes?

aussiedrunk

HSC
yoh sam its farina

my distinctive idea was a lack of acknowlegement on th Australian governement part to recognise to womens contribution tot he war effort, in my response including the theme of comradeship and carthasis in the essay

dkapernaros

HSC
ok i think i mite of answered it wrong, i had my main idea that misto was aiming to expose the imbalance of public preception?? is this wright or wong :(

myz

HSC
i have no idea i was just talking about survival and stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)