Module B: Citizen Kane (1 Viewer)

Donshe

HSC
N/A
Just realised the small amount of people that do this, no one ever referred to it in the EngAdv forum or even in the Mod B thread here :D

So, people who did this, how did you go?

I did Tragedy, Satire and Mystery readings, fuckin killed it :D

Anyone do more than 3 readings?

cameron0110

HSC
Citizen Kane was my worst module... I don't have a bloody clue whether I referred to two extracts or not and my dodgy attempt at a personal critical interpretation sucked, but I managed to get the tragedy, mystery and feminist interpretations in there... anyone who did more than 3 either must have ran out of time on the other things or is a total gun at Kane.

Donshe

HSC
N/A
cameron0110 said:
Citizen Kane was my worst module... I don't have a bloody clue whether I referred to two extracts or not and my dodgy attempt at a personal critical interpretation sucked, but I managed to get the tragedy, mystery and feminist interpretations in there... anyone who did more than 3 either must have ran out of time on the other things or is a total gun at Kane.

Haha, Cam the man in demand. Out of thousands of people that use this thing, it turns out the only person to reply is from my class.
Anyway, I reckon I killed that question, it was my best module to begin with. All that concerns me is the word REFLECT.

I read that bit at the end of the exam, and my conclusio nsaid something like.

Looking at the texts from different readings broadens our understanding.

tempco

HSC
I did CK... refered to psychoanalytical and enigma readings, then my own which integrated both anyway... I hated the question... spent too much time on it. I did it as a feature article... guess that's how I covered the "reflect" part of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)