Module 1 Chem (1 Viewer)

Hipeople

HSC
Heyy,
doesn anyone have any idea or examples of pracs we could get for module 1 chemistry. I have a prac exam soon and any tips or ideas would help.
Thank you!!

WeiWeiMan

HSC
I had separating mixtures (hence gravimetric analysis) using various separation techniques that are (somewhat) reasonable to do in a timed environment.

Hipeople

HSC
I had separating mixtures (hence gravimetric analysis) using various separation techniques that are (somewhat) reasonable to do in a timed environment.
Was it hard? We're probably getting a separating experiment too, but what exactly is gravimetric analysis? Also, what were the questions like, did you have to calculate percentage composition? Thank you so much!

WeiWeiMan

HSC
Was it hard? We're probably getting a separating experiment too, but what exactly is gravimetric analysis? Also, what were the questions like, did you have to calculate percentage composition? Thank you so much!
Gravimetric analysis is basically calculating percentage composition.

As for the difficulty, no it wasn't hard I just messed up. It was 60% prac, 40% theory. The theory portion was just basic mod 1 stuff.

Hipeople

HSC
Gravimetric analysis is basically calculating percentage composition.

As for the difficulty, no it wasn't hard I just messed up. It was 60% prac, 40% theory. The theory portion was just basic mod 1 stuff.
Okayyy, Thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)