Modern History Preliminary Assignment. (1 Viewer)

rogue1

HSC
Hey there, Can anyone please post up their Historical Investigation "Cuban Revolution and its impact on Latin America", I am really stuck on this because i have been away due to illness, Will just use it as a guide.

Thank you

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ah Cuba not my most favourite topic from the preliminary year, actually I can't remember the assessment we did for it.

I really don't think people would upload their assessment for you personal and if anyone was going to they would have uploaded it to the resource section already. Even though you said you will just be using it for 'guide' others might not be so honest resulting in plagiarism.

The modern history resource section does have some helpful notes on Cuba that might help you click here

dam10

HSC
The question which i request is not in the History resources area.

What it asks for is

*Forces leading to the revolution in Cuba in 1959
*Fidel Castro and his leadership of revolutonary Cuba
*Key features of revolutionary Cuba
* Cuban influence in Latin America

Cheers

dam10

HSC
Notice- Rogue 1 is me, used accidentaly from my brother's account.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I am aware that the exact question may not be there although there might be information that can help. Otherwise I really can't help as I am to busy at the moment to dig my notes out but all those points seem familar and there should be notes in your workbook or at least your textbook.

Are you the same person dam10, why the re-registering?

EDIT: Question answered above!

dam10

HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
I am aware that the exact question may not be there although there might be information that can help. Otherwise I really can't help as I am to busy at the moment to dig my notes out but all those points seem familar and there should be notes in your workbook or at least your textbook.

Are you the same person dam10, why the re-registering?

EDIT: Question answered above!
Thanks for your help,

BTW, i visited the site and it logged on automatically onto my brother's account and i posted under his name without realising.

2ndbest

Erratic Member
HSC
hey all you modern history people, of course we are going to be getting a historical investigation soon in modern, and the cuba revolution sounds mighty fine! Ours has to be something in the 1960s so any suggestions?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
2ndbest said:
hey all you modern history people, of course we are going to be getting a historical investigation soon in modern, and the cuba revolution sounds mighty fine! Ours has to be something in the 1960s so any suggestions?
Why is your investigation only limited to the 1960 period?

Vietnam war
Vatican II
JFK

2ndbest

Erratic Member
HSC
because our techers like to be really annoying lol, vatican 11 sounds interesting!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)