Modern History Historical Investigation (1 Viewer)

jackono

HSC
Hello all,

Unfortunately have fallen a bit behind in my Historical Investigation. Would anyone have done anything on modern Soviet/Russian history? Have looked on the resources page but all Soviet notes appear to be too early. Question: "The fall of the Soviet Union was inevitable - discuss". Any thoughts/comments/ideas greatly appreciated.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
syera said:
you shud talk about the mistakes that the Tsar made, and the factors that caused its downfall, because all of these made it inevitable. every event that lead to its downfall played an important role. talk about these in depth. esp the role nicholas played.
i guess thats a starting point.
His not investigating the Tsar and it's fall?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Try looking in your textbook I am pretty sure the preliminary textbook that my school uses has information on that, otherwise I saw a good book in the library that might help just not sure of its name.

2ndbest

Erratic Member
HSC
yeah soviet union and russian revolution i would say would come down to the romanov dynasty in particular nicholas 2, and heaps of prelim text books has stuff on that.

jackono

HSC
Perhaps i didnt explain myself properly. Im doing the FALL of the soviet union - not the creation of it. This isnt part of the prelim or the HSC course therefore i need info from alternative sources.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)