Modern History Help Needed (1 Viewer)

gadbil

DALAL*****DALAL
HSC
Hey guys for modern history we've started our new topic which is ' Bismarck and the Unification of the German States'. Our teacher gave us some sheets which are really difficult to understand and are confusing, ive tried researching the net and found that some sites have confused me even more. Can anyone please help me!
Thanx alot

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
Ooh I did Bismarck and got 10/10 for the essay I did on him, tell me what you need help with and I'll help you out :)

On a side note:We just finished doing decolonisation of Indochina and I'm not sure what we're moving onto now, but if anyone needs help with that I can help there too.

jackono

HSC
Hey,

I just finished 'Bismarck and the Unification of the the German States' in Modern History. Ill give you my comprehensive notes on the topic. Hope these make sense. Its a fact heavy topic so be warned.

Jackson

gadbil

DALAL*****DALAL
HSC
Hey guys, thanx alot for your replies i really appreciate your help. I finally understand the topic much more. Thank you

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
jackono said:
Hey,

I just finished 'Bismarck and the Unification of the the German States' in Modern History. Ill give you my comprehensive notes on the topic. Hope these make sense. Its a fact heavy topic so be warned.

Jackson
No, not really. It's just really boring IMO.

cadylayne

HSC
I'd be interested in any Indochina info you've got. I have to write an in class essay on the battle of Dien Bien Phu and it's impact on the French. Anything you've got would be appreciated.

cadylayne

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
Impacted the french by making them leave :p The whole war was a mirror of the full-blown vietnam war(imo), vietnamese fighting for years until foreigners stop trying to rule their country and let them govern themselves.
the tactics they used paved the way for guerrila warfare, they used mao's war tactics of select an area and attack with everything. ie, french defend base with 10 men, vietminh attack with 100.
err french demoralised greatly, withdrawing completely from indochina, leaving them weakened even more economically(losing profitable area)and militarily crappy(from WWII and this) and ill post again when ive looked over some stuff :p

Edit: I'll post more stuff if you need it, and do you want information on the battle itself aswell?

loveforever

HSC
Hey,
*sorry to hijack but* I was just wondering if anyone has done the South Africa case study? Can't remember exact dates, think it's early 20th century. We're moving onto our next case study soon and the teacher wants to do this one to prepare us for doing a national study of South Africa in Yr 12. But if we want to do something else, she'd said she'd let us do it. I was thinking Burma? Sounds interesting plus it's pretty topical atm. Any thoughts are appreciated...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)