Modern History by distance? (1 Viewer)

mrcalkin

Banned
HSC
i was thinking of doing modern history by distance education, as it does not fit in timetable, so my year adviser was like if your attending school you cant do a subject by distance education. So is he right? if no how can i do a subject,

thanks

0hNivlek

HSC
4 people in my grade are doing Modern History which runs at the same time as Maths Extension1&2 and Extension English1&2. We just end up missing out three modern history lessons per week and catch up in the morning on Thursdays.

Smithereens

HSC
If there is already a MH class and you're not in it due to timetable clashes, I don't think your eligible to do distance education.

E

Empyrean444

Do whatever it takes: modern history is an excellent subject.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Do whatever it takes: modern history is an excellent subject.
^I may suggest that this guy's view is very biased.

But I agree, you should do Modern History regardless of whatever it may take if you actually like the course.

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
AFAIK, your year adviser is not right.

actually you can do a subject through open high [a term which i find used interchangeably with "distance education"] if it clashes - i did preliminary modern through it because it clashed with economics and french.

go to the person who you'd go to if you wanted to change a subject [i don't know what they're called] and ask for an application for open high - that's normally how it's done.

mrcalkin

Banned
HSC
AFAIK, your year adviser is not right.

actually you can do a subject through open high [a term which i find used interchangeably with "distance education"] if it clashes - i did preliminary modern through it because it clashed with economics and french.

go to the person who you'd go to if you wanted to change a subject [i don't know what they're called] and ask for an application for open high - that's normally how it's done.
any links or, the exact name of the place? thanks

jycy

HSC
Can a person do 1 hsc subject at TAFE, in the evenings/weekends? I cant find anything on there website
North Sydney TAFE Modern History is on a Thursday from 2:30pm to 4:30pm and on a Tuesday from 2:30pm to 5:30pm.

If you're doing it this year, it might be a bit late. But I don't know. Go to TAFE and ask the people there.

mrcalkin

Banned
HSC
well tafe aint acceptting people for hsc, as its closed. I ll ask my school that, could i do it via sydney distance education high. fingers crossed it happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)