MOD C: Creative or Discursive? (1 Viewer)

dajuicebox

HSC
Do you guys have a prediction on whether it could be one or the other for this year's paper?
What are ur thoughts in preparing for mod c section? How are you preparing for it?

Thanks!

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Do you guys have a prediction on whether it could be one or the other for this year's paper?
What are ur thoughts in preparing for mod c section? How are you preparing for it?

Thanks!
dont try meta the hsc
just prepare everything you think is useful, whether that be nothing at all, just a reflection, or all of a imaginative discursive and persuasive (stg if it's persuasive im gonna leave the damn exam)

=)(=

HSC
I don't think it can be only persuasive cause you only have to do two texts, so it will probs be discursive or persuasive (both as bad as the other)

esybeast

HSC
I don't think it can be only persuasive cause you only have to do two texts, so it will probs be discursive or persuasive (both as bad as the other)
Both adv and std 2020 paper, "Compose a piece of imaginative writing that begins with the words:" 💀

=)(=

HSC
yea but like everyone does imaginative but not everyone does persuasive, unless their school is sped

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
im kinda confused with discursive

usually i hear that discursive is dicussing two sides to an argumnet

however, my discursive (which i havent used btw) doesnt acually discuss two sides of anything.

it has a central theme and i just kinda rant on about it with anecdotes and bring other sub-themes into it idk

is this alright, or should i change it?

miminaps

HSC

however, my discursive (which i havent used btw) doesnt acually discuss two sides of anything.

it has a central theme and i just kinda rant on about it with anecdotes and bring other sub-themes into it idk

i think if its not too ranty and reads smoothly it should be fine. its weird because different schools and teachers define discursives completely differently: like my teacher taught us it was more of a hybrid story thing but at this point idek

howcanibesmarter

HSC

think of it as like a conversation, your dont necessary have to talk about two sides to an arguement - thats more like a persuasive, its more like talking open mindedly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)