Missadventure question (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
ok a very sad event happend at my school during the hsc and about 25% of my grade applied for missadventure, I thought I was not right to do so, so i dint apply for it.

Do you think its fair that this 25% would get the exra marks and then the other 75% didn't, bos should be looking at this right??

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
7th Sign said:
ok a very sad event happend at my school during the hsc and about 25% of my grade applied for missadventure, I thought I was not right to do so, so i dint apply for it.

Do you think its fair that this 25% would get the exra marks and then the other 75% didn't, bos should be looking at this right??
Nope, you're an idiot.

It's the HSC. If it's not right for you to get the extra marks then BOS will decide that for you, don't make the call yourself.

Oh, and btw, it's THE HSC, IT'S A JOKE, RORT IT FOR ALL IT'S WORTH. Hence apply for misadventure when you can, ESPECIALLY if you're sick on the day of the exam, even if it's just a little bit of a cold, you could get your school mark if you do.

Note: I do not endorse lying. You're just an idiot for not applying.

ioniser

HSC
^ a teacher died fatally at his school,and like heaps of gronks are applying for extra marks .Which you can realise is in a way a bit low,especially when losers go applying for the extra marks,they are using people who have passed away as an excuse

to me i see that as really low

Vylen

HSC
yea, you should only apply if it really has effected you...

i believe in honesty ;)
even if the system is stupid by others standards.

7th Sign

HSC
yeah I am not goign that low to apply for it...

teacher was close to every one in the year...

keypad boy STFU, or you will get smacked the fuck out bitch...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)