Minimum Standards (1 Viewer)

JiffyVFX

HSC
no one fails minimum standards bro, all the students in my school's community stream passed apart for some because they were talking loudly, the only hard one is writing where youre basically already guaranteed a level 3 anyways.

band6yesplease

HSC
They're just rlly basic comprehension questions basically. I think you only had to write 500words max for the writing one??
They're so easy only people who don't really want to be at school anymore (ie people who will likely drop out) don't do too well.
Even if u think ur gonna fail after doing it u wont you're fine

dsakvyilsa

HSC
Whats in the test for minimum standards (yr10) and what happens if you fail.
it's insanely easy, and you get multiple attempts if you somehow fail. I go to a small, low-ranked public school and I think in my entire cohort (which was majority non-atar) we had like one person fail one of them

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
I still haven't done mine because I missed them in year 10, but I've been told I won't be able to get an atar qualification if I don’t

C_master

HSC
I still haven't done mine because I missed them in year 10, but I've been told I won't be able to get an atar qualification if I don’t
u got to be capping right?

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
There's this big red writing on my studentsonline page

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
why do they even exist then for those who aren't going to leave school/definitely doing year 11 or 12 studies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)