Minimum Standards of Labour (1 Viewer)

aussiechica

Argh! My text books are screwing me around again
Leading Edge says that its about not exploiting workers.
Neilson says that its about educating workers and how 'training and development is a key responsibility of employers in developing countries'

Which is it? Is anyone has any notes on this, please share!
Thanks!

PIE

Hey AusieChicka
I'm not totally sure of what the term means but I'll hae a look around n keep my ears open. I do know however that in the exam they cant mark you wrong if the text book advises you of it so perhaps if you get asked what it means or feel u need to mention it in an answer Say "Leading edge states that Minimum Standards of Labour refers to not exploiting the workers." or "Neilson states that Minimum Standards of Labour states its about educating workers. Training and development is a key responsibility of employers in developing countries"

See what I mean, then by stating that if they query what u have writen the markers have to check where u got the information. When they see that u have indeed got it right they HAVE to mark you right.

Goodluck

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
ahh!! great idea pie...

and yah ....despite my supernatural intelligence....i forgot the answer to the question aussiechicka......maybe if i drink more coffeee........need to upgrade to brazillian coffee........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)