MGMT3002 Reviews (1 Viewer)

MJRey

HSC
Highly doubt anyone will answer this, but just reaching out here for the heck of it.

Would I be able to get some honest reviews on MGMT3002? I'm thinking of taking it next semester and want to hear about things like workload, lecture quality etc.

cossine

HSC
Highly doubt anyone will answer this, but just reaching out here for the heck of it.

Would I be able to get some honest reviews on MGMT3002? I'm thinking of taking it next semester and want to hear about things like workload, lecture quality etc.
It seems like it just a project management subject.

So things like risk safety assessment, requirements analysis, cost, gannt charts etc

MJRey

HSC
It seems like it just a project management subject.

So things like risk safety assessment, requirements analysis, cost, gannt charts etc
I'm aware of that, I want to take it because it's part of a project management minor I want to do. I just want to hear from anyone who's done the course on things like whether the lecturer's good or whether the workload's reasonable (the goal is to partly lessen the workload next semester because doing four engineering courses a semester is pretty full on).

liamkk112

HSC
I'm aware of that, I want to take it because it's part of a project management minor I want to do. I just want to hear from anyone who's done the course on things like whether the lecturer's good or whether the workload's reasonable (the goal is to partly lessen the workload next semester because doing four engineering courses a semester is pretty full on).
i have 4 math classes next sem and im scared 😭

liamkk112

HSC
Math at UTS is fairly relaxed. Is everything good?
lol it’s chill mostly for now but i have real analysis, multi variable calculus and statistics, linear, non linear and integer programming and probability all next sem 😭 so idk how relaxed it is gonna be

cossine

HSC
lol it’s chill mostly for now but i have real analysis, multi variable calculus and statistics, linear, non linear and integer programming and probability all next sem 😭 so idk how relaxed it is gonna be
probability you should already quite familiar with given the HSC.

The multivariate calculus/real analysis will mostly contain textbook questions.

Same thing with the operations research. Maybe some minor points can be missed but other than that it should be good.

Mr recommendation is the following

1) read the textbook
2) Keep note of any definitions, axioms and theorems, algorithms (consider writing them on paper)
3) refer to the textbook solution manual or Quizlet.com
4) If you still do not understand anything email the teacher. Some teachers are not good so perhaps try discord mathematics channel.

Very easy to get good marks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)