• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Meet the Fockers or Blade: Trinity (1 Viewer)

Which movie is better?

• Meet the Fockers

Votes: 33 71.7%
  • Blade: Trinity

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters

tabularasa

HSC
Bah fockers has to win hands down. On the count of robert de niro and dustin hoffman together. And lets not forget babs.

wanton-wonton

HSC
Fry said:
while both of em were great, i enjoyed Blade more. however, i thought it was the worst out of the 3. i hope they redeem themselves and make a 4th. this can't be the end..i wanted the trilogy to end on a high.
I think they should redeem themselves by not making any more films.

asscookie

dork.
HSC
I saw Meet the Fockers last night for a movie marathon. It was alright for a laugh, I guess. I didn't even consider seeing the Blade run, the first Blade movie was hard enough to sit through.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
I swear to god.. a movie IS only a movie.. not some grand ass artsy film that's supposed to be in any way educational.. like some people are making these 2 out to be !

I've seen both.
Meet the Fockers - bloody crack up. 9/10. props to ben stiller for another good movie + good acting.
Blade trinity - good, too. 7/10. ryan reynolds was also a funny dude.. if he wasn't in it, i probably would've found it a little boringish.

In summary - watch either. both good, can't lose.

Fry

wanton-wonton said:
I think they should redeem themselves by not making any more films.
i think Trinity may be the last, but coming from a fan, i would really love to see a 4th.

sped_kid01 said:
meet the fockers has been much more popular @ the cinemas i work @
Meet the Fockers obviously appeals to a wider audience cos it's a comedy and is one of the most anticipated films of the year. Blade, on the other hand, is a dark horror flick and appeals mostly to a specific demographic, namely young males.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
theone123 said:
Hmm im having a toss to watch which one better.

For those who watched any of them two on Christmas or Boxing Day, explain your thoughts.
haha you're having a toss

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
I LOVED Blade Trinity.
I saw the first two, and they were really good as well, but I liked this one better....
ryan renolds was funny as fuck, I loved him. I didn't even relise he was off 2 guys and a girl till my sis told me. To be honest I go to the movies to be entertained, nothin more nothing less and Blade entertained me. Plus there was much eye candy, which never hurts :p
Fry said:
Blade, on the other hand, is a dark horror flick and appeals mostly to a specific demographic, namely young males.
Why does everyone think that? I'm like the girliest girl ever and I LOVE Blade...

Fry

LadyBec said:

Why does everyone think that? I'm like the girliest girl ever and I LOVE Blade...
i said 'mostly'. im a girl as well and i love Blade. i was surrounded by guys in the theatre i was in.

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
I'm the biggest blade fan and was geed to see blade trinity but was dissapointed. They had some good jokes which probably saved the movie from very pathetic, but blade isnt supposed to be a comedy.

The action scenes where pretty crappy, too many new gadgets, too indepth into storyline and not enough fighting. Hardly any Special effects. Dissapointment compared to the other 2 blades. The ending was pathetic. Dracula dies in about 10 seconds flat

v sia

HSC
cyrax83 said:
but blade isnt supposed to be a comedy.

The action scenes where pretty crappy, too many new gadgets, too indepth into storyline and not enough fighting. Hardly any Special effects. Dissapointment compared to the other 2 blades. The ending was pathetic. Dracula dies in about 10 seconds flat

thank you ,

This was quite hilarious " its half as hot as the sun " geee wizz wouldnt ur ass start heatin up , how pathetic was Dracula ????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)