Mazda Mx6 What do you think? (1 Viewer)

SlipStream

HSC
Just get an MX6; I don't even really know what I'm arguing about but I know I have a point, just difficult to convey it. And.. it's an argument with no opposition, so I have hardly any people disagreeing with me thus a shortage of arguments to make origami from.

Get your MX6 and rice it up all you want, racerboy. We're already laughing at you, so what do you have to loose?

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
DaddyK said:
Your a dickhead 7th
You can't spell, DaddyK.

SlipStream said:
Get your MX6 and rice it up all you want, racerboy. We're already laughing at you, so what do you have to loose?
I thought he said he wasn't going to rice it up though??

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Thats funny as we were only talking about these the other day in Computer Graphics and now I discover the thread to it... yeah I want one I think theyre mad, I wnated one since I was young... although it was MX5 at the time which I'd still be happy with also. Either way I want a black one and then get flames or something painted on the bonnet.
heh...
Gotta get some money first though lol :p

SlipStream

HSC
yenta said:
You can't spell, DaddyK.
You know you have no argument when one starts to criticise literacy skills of others.

yenta said:
I thought he said he wasn't going to rice it up though??
Doesn't matter what he plans to do with it; the concept the MX6 is based upon is in the category of rice. It's front wheel drive, which is ideal for cutting costs and space but not ideal for performance. When you have such a drivetrain in a fast looking car, you're only wanting to look fast - not go fast. I'm sorry but the diagnosis is rice. Don't get me wrong, he'd be the envy of car buffs should he make rear wheel drive an essential prerequisite to his buying decision.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
this is gay

who cares what car, just pick it, enjoy it, but dont be a fuckin idiot and destroy it. tat way we wont hate anyone :)

7th Sign

HSC
ok people i have already agreed on a price with this guy and want to get the mx6 what do i have to do with him like what documents need to be exchanged and is their a web site to check details on this car ie if it has money owed on it or something? thanks

SlipStream

HSC
The website to check whether the car is on a loan, or stolen, is:

www.revs.nsw.gov.au

You'll need the rego number, owner's name, and maybe the engine and/or chassis number.

It may seem wise to get the NRMA to inspect the car, that way you don't end up buying the car and discovering it has a $1500 fault, or two or three.

Anyhow, when you have bought the car, get the guy to sign the transfer form on the back of the rego papers. Also, go into word and make a receipt kinda thing, and get the guy to sign it and print his name, date, etc, just to cover your arse. I made one for when I bought my car, but it doesn't looked like I saved it (sorry).

You'll need to go to the RTA within a fortnight of buying the car and transfer the rego into your name. The transfer fee is about $32, and you'll need to pay stamp duty (tax) as well, which depends on how much you paid for it. Don't forget to get insurance before you start driving (3rdP Car and Property, 3rdP Fire and Theft or Comprehensive), otherwise you're screwed if you hit someone. It's also cheaper to register your car in one of your parents' names, and also have them as the main driver on your policy with you as a nominated driver. You'll pay a bit less on CTP Greenslip and your normal insurance cover.

It also helps (trust me) to be a member of the NRMA. The car will break down eventually - all used cars do - and it'll be at the worst possible time. Being able to call the NRMA and get them to come and help you is very reassuring; especially when you DO break down, not IF.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)