Maturity (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Maturity i value in a relationship, obviously a girl who knows when and where to be mature is also a plus. But i think maturity does come with age, having been with a younger girl, thinking she was mature enough at the start, i soon realised that we cant change our age and that maturity really does come through after you leave the shackles of high school, and real life hits you.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
maturity and immaturity r both very important - in balance

everything is about balance of whats right and wrong, whats needed and what u have etc.........

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
yeah, but sooner or later i would think they wouldnt be as immature. theyd calm down once they had settled into the relationship

or theyre the type of girl who has to have fun all the time and never calm down or think etc....anyways its not a turn off, just not a good thing in a serious relationship
well everyone will find it different, whether someones hyper moods is attractive or not. and if there isnt a bit of fun in a relationship...how will your relationship last? what one couple find fun will be different to what another couple do, but unless there is fun, a relationship wont function properly.
i like to have fun all the time, when i calm down its either because im tired/asleep or sad...but my boyfriend loves my active attidtude and so do my friends. i mean do you really want a lazy partner who does nothing and has no motivation or sense of fun etc?

Armani

Corporate Member
HSC
N/A
capsicum said:
sorry again, but are you a fan of Tony Leung?
from the films i have seen of him, that of Hero and Infernal Affair, yes i do greatly admire his work, but i've have yet to see his other films.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
im very serious in my relationship

i dont joke around or anything, just straight to the point

i tell my gf off if she even sneezes or coughs without my permission

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)