Maths Extension 2 Predictions/Thoughts (2 Viewers)

carrotsss

HSC
I maybe wrong but I think for 10 D doesn’t work because them all having positive coefficients implies that some of them are more than pi/2 away from other ones but they all have a positive dot product which implies that cos(theta)>0 and hence the angle between each of them is less than that

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
I maybe wrong but I think for 10 D doesn’t work because them all having positive coefficients implies that some of them are more than pi/2 away from other ones but they all have a positive dot product which implies that cos(theta)>0 and hence the angle between each of them is less than that
WHAT DID U PUT FOR TEN OMD

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
what do you think then?
is 4 C and 7 B

gunnerfan99

HSC
thats what i reckon too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)