Maths and Finance Course (1 Viewer)

Kathleen

fatmuscle SUX
HSC
ah combined degree of maths and finance... basically you do around 70 something credit points of maths subject and 70 something worth of finance subject... each subject is equal to 6 credit points each well most of them anyway.

First year you do

Math 1
Math 2
Statistic 1
Accounting for business
Economics
etc etc.....

Kathleen

fatmuscle SUX
HSC
nopes.... Math and finance is already a combine degree

ToRnaDo

HSC
i will take this course with Accounting or Finace as a Major. As i read in UAC for its career opportunities: Quantitaive and financial analysts in financial instituations such as banks, insurance companies and government bodies...

Is it hard to find a job with this course??? and how the quality of teaching this course at UTS??? im very curious because UTS is very strong about IT and Engineering as its name describe..

Kathleen

fatmuscle SUX
HSC
hmmm cause you dont actually pick a major with a course such as math and finance cause they pretty much give you the subjects you have to do... u dont really have alot of choice with teh subjects ..... if you want more flexibility i advice you to do business then major into accounting or finance....

ToRnaDo

HSC
.........:-( im not interested in Business....since my strong subjects are Mathematics and Physics..I will prefer Engineering at UTS but 5 years to complete with 2 years of working experience is very long time with the total fee is soo expensive. With UAI of 93.55 the dream of study Actuarial Study is gone........im now very confusing of changing preference and find a suitable course.

Anyway thank you for ur information then!

Kathleen

fatmuscle SUX
HSC
awww hmmmmm macquire university they have some pretty good course with mathematics etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)