Maths Advanced HSC Past Papers or Trial Papers (1 Viewer)

nas3

HSC
How many maths advanced past papers should you be doing before the HSC, like the number of papers that will help you get a decent mark

nas3

HSC
To prepare for the HSC, should you primarily be doing HSC Past Papers, or Trial Papers?

carrotsss

HSC
you should aim to do every new syllabus hsc paper (personally I’m saving them to last for my subjects) and then obviously that isn’t enough so do trial papers for the rest

carrotsss

HSC
as many as you can, there’s no set in stone amount for how many you need to do to do well

itsalovehaterelo

HSC
im going to try do 1 open book untimed, 3 broken up but closed book, and 2 as full papers

carrotsss

HSC
why do open book untimed its pretty much useless, much more beneficial if u just did them timed in one sitting
for a first paper it’s not a terrible idea, it’s better than just skipping most questions and then just checking the answers and pretending to understand them.

once you’re in a decent mark range timed is much better

itsalovehaterelo

HSC
how many have you done, or are going to do (full past papers)
ive done one, i got 81 in it. im going to try do another 1 or 2 after english, but im not prepping too much for math because all my exams are in the first 12ish days and math doesnt require as much prep as content heavy subjects.

Tobiko

HSC
Hi where can I find the School assessment for the Maths Advanced and Ext 1 for Y12 besides the trial paper which are already uploaded? Thanks

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
Hi where can I find the School assessment for the Maths Advanced and Ext 1 for Y12 besides the trial paper which are already uploaded? Thanks
There are more here : https://community.boredofstudies.org/threads/2023-school-trial-papers.404700/post-7492134

There are 6 more advanced and ext 1 2023 trials from thsc :

maths ext 1: Abbotsleigh, Glenwood, Knox and Pymble
maths adv: Riverview, Knox

You can also find many more papers on thsc for other years and some year 11 assessments as well.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)