Math tutoring (1 Viewer)

Mariesays

HSC
My kids find learning math to be challenging. I tried so many different methods to teach them, but none were successful. For those, I require an online tutor. Can anyone assist? Tutors from everywhere are welcome because I intend to provide them with a worldwide education.

kkk579

hello
HSC
My kids find learning math to be challenging. I tried so many different methods to teach them, but none were successful. For those, I require an online tutor. Can anyone assist? Tutors from everywhere are welcome because I intend to provide them with a worldwide education.
there’s a lot of private tutors that do online tutoring. check the tutoring section

Mariesays

HSC
Hi Mariesays, may I know how old your kids are? As if they are in the primary year, I may not be the most qualified, but I'd be willing to try tutoring them for free during the holidays if that helps. I know the pandemic affected the newly emerging students in primary and early high school and the skills from these years are vital for children to propagate into new concepts in subsequent years. If it helps, I have a 99.32% average mark throughout this year (year 9), and I am attending accelerated courses for mathematics.

Thanks, Pethmin.
Oh that sounds so kind:)Thank you so much for saying this. I will let you know once we made a decision on it. My children are of the age 11 and 14

newbeat

HSC
N/A
@Bored of Studies I am looking for ex James Ruse Graduate who is willing to give one to one math tutoring to Year 7 kid. Please respond ASAP. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)