math ext 1 tutoring (1 Viewer)

kkk579

hello
HSC
ah. idk dude, I'm worried asf with 3U math coming up in like a term. I don't feel very stressed where I currently live. Idk if its rlly worth it just so I could maybe get into a selective
Actually i take back what i said take a look at my experience and learn (unless u ain’t like me)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
but at the same time I'm in the same boat as u cause idk if i wanna try out for selec again or invest my time studying for something else
yeah fair enough dude. there's like 0 resources anyways which rlly sucks too

hscgirl

HSC
Legit my report card was A, A, A, A, A, B, and then D πŸ’€ on the distribution chart on grades, my name was marked under the title for added emotional damage.
thats not that bad of a report - u have As for almost everything
plus im pretty sure fort st highly values the entrance test much more than ur report card

Gr00by

HSC
was, but then IST fked me. ain't no wya I'm getting into fort w how that shit went πŸ’€

Fort Street is not that hard to get into, speaking from experience. Trust me just have a good extra curricular resume, ace the interview and sometimes they make you write an essay make sure that's good. But like honestly you don't have to be that crazy academics wise.

kkk579

hello
HSC
Fort Street is not that hard to get into, speaking from experience. Trust me just have a good extra curricular resume, ace the interview and sometimes they make you write an essay make sure that's good. But like honestly you don't have to be that crazy academics wise.
u gotta do well on hast test too tho cos for entry y11 it’s not just reports

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)